- Responsible for planning, setting & reporting on wholesales orders and registration targets of national dealer networks.
- Ensure dealers achieve their respective wholesale stock obligations and retail objectives.
- Manage and oversee individual dealer sales tactical program and retail promotion.
- Plan, propose and activate dealer incentives, rewards payout and credit & debit schemes.
- Stock planning, allocation, delivery, invoicing & payment matters.
- Plan, approve, support, monitor and verify dealer roadshows and sales events and marketing activities.
- Coordinate and ensure professional sales training for all dealer principal, managers and salespeople.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role at a dealership
- Proven knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Excellent leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management