- Responsible for planning, setting & reporting on wholesales orders and registration targets of national dealer networks.
- Ensure Dealers achieve their respective wholesales stock obligations and retail objectives.
- Manage and oversee individual dealer sales tactical program and retail promotion.
- Plan, propose and activate dealer incentives, rewards payout and credit & debit schemes.
- Stock planning, allocation, delivery, invoicing & payment matters.
- Plan, approve, support, monitor and verify dealer roadshows, sales events, and marketing activities.
- Coordinate and ensure professional sales training for all dealer principal, managers and salespeople.
- Any Bachelor Degree, preferred Bachelor or Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role at a dealership
- Proven Knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Keen attention to details
- Strong Communication Skills
- Outgoing and Service-oriented Attitude
- Knowledge of Inventory Control and Management