- Determine process deployment goals, prioritize features according to customer value and adjust throughout implementation as needed
- Own and deliver on -launch reviews and customer feedback; drive the associated actions and incorporate feedback into future launch plans
- Drive adoption of new processes into multiple regions (in some cases simultaneously)
- Strong focus on work measurement inclusive of all sort, on-road and office clerical activities
- Provide station-level support to drive to target attainment goals
- Interface with other functional areas as required (Supply Chain, Operations Integration, Transportation, Site Launch, Procurement, etc.) in support of network initiatives
- Monitor KPI s to identify opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering field, (Master of Engineering degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Ability to lead, teach and develop associates and managers to deliver key organizational goals
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Analytical; proficient in tools such as Excel and SQL
- Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges
- Database knowledge preferred
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday