Duties and Responsibilities
- Devising direct marketing campaigns in line with the organisation’s marketing strategy.
- Sending targeted campaigns to specific individuals based on lead scoring.
- Analysis of data with which to base campaigns on.
- Maintenance of the lead database ensuring all leads are fully qualified.
- Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads.
- Amending lead qualification following the analysis of campaign data.
- Making sure all direct marketing falls within brand guidelines.
- Ensuring all direct marketing campaigns stay within budget.
- Reporting on campaign KPI’s and overall return on investment.
- Preparing and implementing schedules for all direct marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all campaigns are sent on deadline and within budget.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience working in the same or related industry.
- Extensive direct marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix and where direct marketing fits within this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.