- Managing and driving the delivery of sales support in collaboration with key stakeholders and business owners; leading the process, identifying the needs, capturing the strategic agenda, monitoring and tracking initiatives progress, highlighting implications that may have impacts on the timelines as well as proposals of mitigation actions in support of initiatives execution. For example salesperson onboarding and tracking of application, etc...
- Development and maintenance of the Handbook to ensure that the guidelines are kept relevant and updated.
- Handling administrative duties for the department or team, including management presentation materials and regulatory changes, etc., ensuring clear, timely, accurate, and consistent messages to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for the coordination of the entire aspects of sales support activities, ensure clarity and detailed understanding of business needs including operational controls and process enhancements for effective delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Finance or any other related fields;
- 2-3 years of working experience in the area of sales support in the financial services or services industries;
- Broad knowledge of sales support function, with strong managerial skill, experience in managing sales and English speaking is preferred.
- Possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions, recommendations that will increase efficiency and good analytical skills is mandatory
- High emotional intelligence, Excellent communication & influencing skills (good negotiation skills)