Divisional Sales Manager (Lower Myanmar)
- Develop and implement sales strategy according to achieve sales volume, net sales revenue, gross profit and other execution targets(e.g. the
sales discount, TM fee, etc.). Identify risk areas in sales plan and propose the corrective action to ensure our business objectives are
- Develop operational sales plans with clear priorities and guidelines to Sales Director. Communicate sales plan to sales team, address questions and concerns
- Oversee sales team to ensure the proper discipline and the merchandising are being executed. Provide support, advice and direction to Area Sales Managers.
- Partner with Marketing and Trade Marketing team to ensure cohesive marketing programs/activities. Ensure 100% execution of the Marketing
Program as directed by the Marketing and develop - trade marketing program with Trade Marketing Manager to ensure productivity and
opportunities be maximized.
- Develop and expand our business in the assigned region.
- Monitor sales execution, measure and review results.
- Lead the sales forecasting accuracy and the proper inventory management for the region assigned.
- Provide the performance review and suggest improvements to the teams and the management.
- University degree or above is prefer.
- At least 8 years of the sales experience in FMCG industry, and the previous team management experience of 4-6 years
- Results oriented. A team player, inspires, coaches and mentors a team
- Strong ability to collaborate well with other departments to accomplish the targets.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Good mathematics and numerical skills. The problem solving ability and the effective
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint