· Set up, copy, scan and store documents
· Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts and reports.
· Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
· File documents in digital records.
· Prepare documentation reports on projects when required
· Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
· Ensure all information logged electronically for easy retrieval of information.
· Ensure Document Data accuracy in compliance with implemented procedures and policies.
· Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of the agreement
· Manage the flow of documentation within the organization and with External Project entities.
· Retrieve files as requested by Different discipline individuals.
· Ensure to check the quality of documents