MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Maintain and repair electrical equipment, instrument and controls equipment in the plant and perform whatever duties that are deemed necessary by chief of Electrical Supervisor.
· Maintain preventive and corrective maintenance program and prepare all necessaries spaceports and consumable materials by coordinate with Electrical Supervisor.
- Perform maintenance of alarms on SCADA systems, electronic controls, programmable controls, inverter, PV system, electrical substation’s equipment, electrical distribution and facilities, or other similar equipment.
- Prepare reports, maintain records, and requisition supplies and parts for maintenance work.
- Provide general direction, control and evaluate to subordinate classifications.
- Initiate purchase requisition for any maintenance parts required and submit for approval.
- Prepare inquiry, scope of work and supply, document for bidding and technical evaluation, negotiation for contractor/supplier.
- Communicate effectively and accurately using both oral and written methods of communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Electrical Supervisor.
- Become familiar with plant operations.
- Learn Electricians skills in the safe and timely execution of their duties on a day to day basis.
- Keep equipment rooms and Assist with plant housekeeping at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Myanmar national only, preferably age 25 years up.
· At least Bachelor's degree in B.S.E.E., is desirable, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in power generation industry, or process plant operations in supervisory capacity.
· Should have at least 1 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work.
· Understanding of engineering drawings such as single line diagram, schematic diagram and cable wiring schedule.
· Familiar with electrical instrument and tools.
· Possess proven exceptional interpersonal skills required to productively communicate, collaborate, negotiate to reach consensus.
· Proven ability to work independently and under pressure, while using good judgment, when making program/plan related decisions that drive work task forward.
· Ability to maneuver in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment. Flexibility to work over normal working time.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Leadership capabilities, able to engage others in the required process and hold people accountable.
· Strong computer skills, including knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
· Strong collaboration working as teamwork, problem solving and organization skills.
· Must have good knowledge of instruments and controls, basic electricity and power plant theory.
Employment Location: Permanently based in Minbu Solar Power Plant, Myanmar.
Main Communication Language: English
Size of Team under Responsibility: 0 Subordinates
Working Day: Monday – Saturday
Working Hour: 7.00 – 17.00
· Green Earth Power (Thailand) Company Limited
33/4 The 9th Towers Grand Rama 9, 36th Floor, Tower A, Rama 9 Rd., Huay Kwang, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310; Tel: (+66)2-013-7096-7 EXT 960
Subsidiary Company Locations:
· Headquarter in Yangon, small office in Nay Phi Taw
· Address of Yangon office:
GEP (Myanmar) Company Limited
Suite 213, 2nd Floor, Pearl Condo, Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Project Location: 220 MWDC Minbu Solar Power Plant