Role and Responsibilities
1. Draft conceptual design in coordination with Area manager of architect and
engineering work for PTT Station and supportive businesses derived from
distributor satisfaction survey.
2. Explore and design including create specification, cost estimation, engineering
standard, engineering calculation and certify on engineering drawing which meet
related laws and regulations; and/or related parts in PTT Station.
3. Supervise and proceed for construction and maintenance of PTT Station including shops ad
buildings in accordance with retail business standard.
4. Specify installation plan for decoration materials, equipment, signage and supervise
all activities to ensure that the works are done as plan.
5. Estimate cost and expense of engineering works including inspection, monitoring and
system analysis in order to improve, develop and modify efficiently.
6. Draft details in term of reference (TOR) for selecting construction materials,
standard equipment and standard decoration materials in order to appropriate
7. Collaborate with other parties internally and externally to supervise engineering works
system in PTT Station nationwide.
8. Provide recommendation and detail information of engineering work to distributor.
9. Coordinate with government authorities such as Myanma Petroleum Product Enterprise (MPPE),
Department of Mine (DOM), City Development Committee (CDC) and State
Development Committee to acquire, amend and follow-up related permits and
10. Inspect format, scope of work and budget for PTT Station renovation that distributor
requesting for support.
11. Inspect scope of work for C-store interior decoration and other shops.
12. Monitor, follow-up and report progress of construction and renovation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s and above in civil engineering, electrical
engineering or related field
- Prefer to 5 year experiences of civil engineering
- Work experience in Term of Reference (TOR) preparation, cost estimation based on Bill of
Quantity (BOQ), knowledge of engineering standard and engineering calculation
- Punctual and accountability
- Be able to work under pressure and finish tasks within limited timeline
- Effective communication skills for English (Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading),
interpersonal and presentation
- Computer skills for using MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, SketchUp
- Leadership, problem solving and critical thinking
- Adaptability and teamwork
- Integrity and ethic