Vantage Tower is a dynamic, flexible office building developed by Myint & Associates Construction Company Limited (Vantage Tower) and consisting of sixteen floors of prime commercial space, benefiting from two penthouse suites, multiple high end food courts, coffee shops and a six story car park with two basement levels. M&AC (Vantage Tower) is seeking applications from dynamic and highly and motivated candidate.
Work directly with Maintenance team and assist to Executive Engineer (Civil) and Engineering Team Leader in all Engineering Job Functions having knowledge of Building Planning, Designing, Overseeing Construction and Maintenance of Building Structures / Infrastructure and Facilities. Coordinate with contractors related to Incident Report, Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and other additional work.
The Engineering Supervisor (Civil) - Facilities Management liaise with the nominated Facilities Management companies to ensure that all services are provided as per Vantage Tower’s standards and as per agreed policies and procedures.
· Able to follow the safety procedure and work with PPE.
· Responsible for Planning, Schedules, Conducting and Coordinating the Technical Aspects of the Project.
· Study construction drawing details and coordinate with consultants (Structure, Architecture and M&E) and sub-contractors before construction period.
· Prepare shop drawings (Structure, Architecture & Infrastructure) / Approved Drawings.
· Project coordination with Tenant for office Fit-Out work.
· Check & Report the drawings/documents for discrepancies.
· Cost estimation for renovation work.
· Site supervision for renovation work.
· Inspection of site operation with C&S.
· Prepare As-Built records and drawings.
· Prepare project status reports.
· Other duties as assigned by Executive Engineer and Engineering Team Leader.
· Inspects and ensures the upkeep of the area is always maintained
· Visits/inspects site daily and reports discrepancies if any
· Inspects the site daily and raise service requests for any issues that service provider requires immediate action
· Follows up on civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance
· Regular check and follow up on security incident reports and damages to property for further action and resolution
· Manages insurance claims process on accidental damages to property
· Marketing department event support management
· Conduct site visits along with service provider to ensure all notable issues are attended and observed
· Auditing pre-defined percentage of completed work orders
· Work with nominated facilities management companies to ensure the building systems and infrastructure are prepared to install and operate equipment and provide building services in a safe, timely and effective manner.
· Daily walk around on site for all issues related to the common area
· Monitors/updates on a daily basis the service request and follows up with the service providers and vendors to ensure timely completion of job
· Completes follow up on PR raised and coordination for site execution of works until completion
· Verifies repairs and replacement request from service providers
· Investigates special complaints
· Ensures that issues which requires improvement was raised to the management and other concerned BMO departments
· Ensures the upkeep of all hard services
· Maintains records of maintenance and prepares reports to the management as required
· Prioritizes and plans tasks well and complete tasks within set deadlines
· Raise purchase request to the procurement department
· Coordinates with BMO departments when and as needed
· Coordinates with store and all subcontractors for the delivery and completion of all the works
· Coordinates with service provider for any lack of maintenance/scheduled adjustments
· Coordinates with subcontractors for awarded job and keep working to accomplish.
· Act as Leasing Team for any events or new set ups assistance required
· To ensure option satisfaction of all occupiers of the Facilities
· Inspect and follow up all works which VTEE, VTTLE & VTGM assigned
· Inspect and coordinate with fit-out contractors operating in the Facilities
· Generate and monitor the fit-out contractors rule and regulations for all visiting contractors
· Inspect all sub-contractors to ensure they comply with building regulations
· Receiving, processing and follow-up any complaints or suggestion
· Be available for 24 hours in the event that urgent action is required
Periodically, the employee may be expected to perform assigned duties and tasks not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other functions when necessary.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· AGTI/BE (Civil)
· At least 3 year experience in Engineering Field
· Good command of English is advantage
· Patient and service-minded
· Strong knowledge for Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance works.
· Provide technical support to external and internal tenants.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong Team Working Skills, with an ability to motivate others and Communicate to Management Team
· Flexibility and an ability to compromise
· Willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions;
· High level of attention to detail
· Good Technical Skills including high level Civil Engineering
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work.
· Good computer skill in Microsoft and Auto CAD software.
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Preventive Maintenance Management