Role Title – Executive Assistant
About KT Group
The KT Group is a private, family owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people.
To be a world class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
We are seeking a professional, proactive Executive Assistant
You will have strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, while remaining flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities.
Scope of Position:
· Manage planning logistics for all domestic/foreign travel, internal meetings/events and Board meetings
· Handle Accounts Payable tasks ensuring timely processing and payment of all invoices
· Assist with office hospitality, manage refreshments for meetings and greet guests
· Execute projects based on Director’s goals; provide follow-up to ensure consistency and task completion
· Telephone contact; respond to calls, follow up as needed
· Review incoming mail and process accordingly
· Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for internal and external meetings, or for other purposes, as needed.
· Maintain tasks lists and status reports
Planning: Due Diligence
· Monitor calendar; Anticipate potential issues regarding calendar, and ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts.
· Meeting preparation: manage requirements/needs of individuals involved; track and manage meeting requests and telephone calls which require Director or MD’s attention.
· Arrange appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, board meetings, philanthropic activities, various business and social events. Responsibility for coordinating accompanying materials
· Oversight of complex planning logistics for domestic and international trips; assure accuracy for detailed itineraries and agendas. Arrange for security: double-check details.
· Ensure accuracy in critical details and coordinate all activities relating to incoming/outgoing communication calendar coordination and cross-checking of facts.
· Coordinate travel arrangements: Flight Status, ground transportation, security, VIP Services
· Coordinate meetings, agenda times, participants’ confirmation and meeting materials
· Maintain organized system of managing and filing invoices and other important documents
· Source and Purchase business related items as needed
· Proven success as an Executive Assistant with senior executives in the finance, legal, or real estate industries
· Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft office: Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
· Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude
· Adaptable to changing priorities
· Remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment and have a high sense of urgency.
· Must have valid passport and be able to travel with Director or MD as needed