- stablishes networking environment, designing and deploying network solutions using a variety of technologies.
- Performing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- • Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS) • Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including services packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- • Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning • Maximizes network performance & availability; troubleshooting network problems, outages & scheduling upgrades.
- • Secures network system by establishing and forcing security polices; defining and monitoring access.
- • Working with other networking teams in the business (service provider operations and engineering, WiFi , transmission ) to bring the best of each discipline to the business.
- • Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- egree in Computer Engineering, computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline • -At least 5 years’ experience in a networking environment with 2 years’ experience in a design role is required; Experience in Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning.
- • Experience in enterprise network design and operation is essential, service provider advantageous.
- • Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools • Deep understanding of infrastructure and protocols: IPv4/IPv6, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Ethernet, QOS, EIGRP, LACP, STP, BFD.
- • Experience with datacenter networking infrastructure would be advantage, including knowledge of architectures and technologies such as VDCs, VPCs, server virtualization (ESX or HyperV), SAN.
- • Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (Routing & Switching or Datacenter) or other certification will be highly regarded.