- To penetrate the worldwide Market to achieve the market share mostly against the competitors.
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market.
- Promotes the company brand name to consultants, contractors, customers, professional associations. Maintains excellent relations with repeated customers and develops new relations with prospective customers
- Searches for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions
- Develops key relationships with international customers
- Manages and takes necessary action to ensure the sales process runs smoothly for each stage from quotation to project hand over.
- Coordinates closely with the company’s overseas agents for good taking care of customers and controls contract prices
- Perform other duties as assigned and required
- Expats only (Age should be not more than 45 years old)
- University degree in engineering, background in civil Engineering is an advantage
- Having good knowledge of international trading: business contract, incoterm, LC, tax…
- Good at general knowledge of international economy, international trades and economic trends
- Having at least 3 year experience in managerial level and 5 year experience in sales position
- Excellent presentation and communications skills with proficiency in English language, both oral and written
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and pro-active personality
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills