· develop and implement a facility management program for the corporate group
· ensure the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practice, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
· ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
· perform quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plan, and reporting in the project’s status
· supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment of the buildings
· calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
· advice the team on operation related issue and solving technical related difficulties.
· manage contractor and vendor relationships
· work in conjunction with relevant parties i.e designs consultants, specialist and construction management team and contractors
· check completed work by contractors and vendors
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management
· Bachelor of Civil Engineering
· Minimum 5 years to 10 years of experience in construction projects
· Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operations
· Knowledge of M&E, Plumbing, HVAC, Appliance Repair, Locks & Keys, Basic Carpentry, Pump & Generator.
· Supervisory experience
· Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
· Direct experience with good engineering practices, specifically in regulated environments.
· Experience developing/designing Architectures knowledge would be a plus.
· Able to travel as required within Myanmar