Factory Manager Male or Female (1) Location Sagaing
· Proven managerial experience within a factory at least 5 years
· A degree in Industrial Management or related field.
· Certification in Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.
· Knowledge of health and safety laws.
· Fluent in English in written, spoken and reading.
· Strong management, leadership skills, effective communication skills and multitask.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Flexible for working hour
· Preferable from customized plywood and fertilizer production field
· Developing and implementing innovative strategies to maximize production.
· Analyze workplace productivity, minimize cost and maximize productivity.
· Create and maintain a production schedule and ensure it meet targets
· Collaborating with quality control teams to establish and execute Total Quality Management processes maintaining Quality Standards
· Ensuring that factory machines are in a scheduled maintenance program and in good working order.
· Analyze production data to formulate to continuously reach industrial standard
· Preparing effective production reports for top management timely
· Enforce health and safety protocols