Tasks and Responsibilities
- Safety: He/She is responsible of the safety and security of the site, as well as people and properties in
close coordination with the HoM.
- Programs: He/She coordinates the teams, and ensures proper implementation of programs on the site,
under the supervision of his/her immediate supervisor.
- Human Resources: He/She supervises all of the teams at the site, as well as national and international
- Logistical, administrative and financial support: He/She oversees the logistical, administrative and
financial components at the site for the purpose of program implementation, and ensures compliance with
the relevant procedures, with substantive support from the Logistics Coordinator, and the Administrative
and Financial Coordinator of the mission.
- Representation: He/She represents the organization before the partners, authorities, and various local
actors operating in the area where his/her base is located.
- Coordination: He/She centralizes and disseminates information from/to the site, and consolidates the
internal and external reporting activities implemented in his/her field of operations before submitting them
to the immediate supervisor.
- Assessment/ Strategy: He/She participates in strategy development and proposes new interventions in
function of needs identified in his/her field of operations.