FINANCE, ADMIN and HR POSITION
HELLO FROM FRIENDS MYANMAR
Are you interested in using your finance and admin skills to set up a whole new project in Yangon? Would you be excited to support a team of social workers and trainers in building futures of young people in Myanmar?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these then you may just be the person we are looking for.
How about these? Think you’d fit?
- You will be supporting the team and ensuring that they follow Friends’ policies
- You will be handling all finance related operations such as accounting, cashier duties, payroll etc.
- You will be assisting the Program Coordinator in HR duties such as Recruitment, Training and Legal Compliance
- You will working closely with be and be supported by our technical support team from Cambodia
- You are a dynamic team worker who is always willing to learn and improve
- You are passionate about children rights and supporting youth to and employment
- You speak Burmese as the native language and your English is good
- You have strong computer skills and experience in using Microsoft Office
- You have some experience working in the NGO/social enterprise field
YES? Then what are you waiting for!
Friends Myanmar is a new organization supported by Friends-International, which is based in Cambodia. We are excited to be starting social services for children, youth, their families and their communities in Yangon! This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a project from the very beginning and help in setting it up.
SOUNDS GOOD? Awesome! Please email your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk more.