Major duties include:
• Finance Assistant have to entry the daily cash transaction at centre cash book. Everyday Team
Leader/CIC/OIC and Finance Assistant have to check the physical cash balance with cash book
balance. A Sales Voucher in duplicate should be prepared at the clinic level to substantiate all income.
One copy of the sales vouchers should be given to the client and the other one kept at the clinic.
• The daily income must be deposited to Team Leader/CIC/OIC and kept in the safe by Team
Leader/CIC/OIC and deposited once a week to the concerned bank.
• Copy of bank deposit slip must be sent to Head Office monthly by mails.
• Each Clinic shall fill out the Daily Intake Sheet by Finance Assistant and check it with Daily Stock
Issued prepared by Clinic Nurse.
• Referral fees Statement should be prepared.
• Cash Receipts Voucher and Petty Cash Voucher should be prepared and kept with supporting bills
or document with the vouchers.
• Keep Petty Cash Summary and Petty Cash Book.
• Check Clinic and CBD Stock Ledger Book and count physical stock taking monthly. The Physical
Stock will be verified by the Finance Assistant.
• Fixed Asset Registered will be maintained by Head Office. In this regard Finance Assistant will provide
information. Each clinic will get an updated copy six monthly for their record.
• Prepare Monthly Attendance Summary.
• Registered and record keeping of all Clients at Client Register.
• Ensure friendly welcome to all clients seeking services from the clinic.
• Assist in training of filed workers
Desired Qualifications and Experiences
• University Graduate with finance related certificate or diploma
• At Least 2 years of experience in accounting field
• Interested in non-discriminative humanitarian work
• Must be initiative
• Good in computer literate
• Good interpersonal and communication skill
• Sound judgment and planning
• Ability to work in remote area, as well as personality include flexibility and consciousness
• Proven track record of quality performance in highly pressured environments
• Competence in using information technology, word-processing and spreadsheets
• Language: Myanmar (compulsory) and English (preferable)
• Exposure to NGO work is an advantage