- Maintain Office Cash book, Bank book, Cash flow, petty cash and project expenditure statement for monthly report.
- Conduct and Perform Bank matter such as Transferring, withdrawing and deposit to the banks and vendor payments via bank.
- Preparation of payment voucher, register of payment vouchers and other payment requests for goods and services received, ensuring valid supporting documents, and obtaining authorization and approval.
- Prepare and check cash forecast for project activities and operations on monthly basic.
- Follow up the cash disbursement, remittance, payable, receivable, and advance return.
- Prepare and check related with financial document in accordance with MHAA’s financial rules and regulation. etc.
Skills and Requirements
- At least must have bachelor’s degree or related accounting diploma (LCCI I, II)
- At least 2 years working experience in related field mentioned above
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Internet & Email), including expertise in Excel as an accounting and financial management tool as well as to prepare relatively complex spreadsheets required
- Good communication skills, verbal and written (Myanmar and English)
- Knowledge and experience in the working environment of INGOs, NGOs and other organization
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork, decision making
- Need to follow MHAA code of ethics.