1. Maintain Office Cash flow, petty cash and project expenditure statement for monthly report.
2. Prepare cash forecast for project activities and operations on monthly basic.
3. Accept invoices after goods received and check criteria for payable of invoices.
4. Prepare payment requests in accordance to financial rules.
5. Follow up the cash disbursement, remittance and advance return.
6. Have a proper filing system maintaining up to date documentation of expenditures, vouchers and related financial records
7. Maintain incoming and outgoing registers and circulation of memos.
8. Assist in arranging accommodation, transportation, and travel for project personnel
1. Assist in preparing logistical arrangements for staff meetings, prepare agendas, record meeting minutes, as required;
2. Attend relevant meetings and meeting minutes.
3. Receive and screen correspondence, telephone calls and visitors
4. Assist in delivery of procured items to the implementation sites.
5. Update and check inventory list regularly.
6. Support team in transportation of goods and services.
7. Manage timely payment of administrative bills like electricity bills, phone bills, etc.
8. Keep accurate recording of office assets and update as necessary
Monitoring and Evaluation
1. Supervise the payment of monthly salaries for staff. Check salary receipts, and ensure enough funds are in the Project field Office.
2. Check and supervise that all necessary supporting documents are according to financial rules.
Coordination and Collaboration
1. Coordinate with the project offices and staffs in order to provide necessary support services related to Field Finance Assistant and Office Assistant
1. Assist the Finance Officer in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reports