Assist to Senior Market Strategist as following;
- Write daily market report & commentary in terms of G10-Asia-EM FX pairs, Money Markets, Equities, Treasury Bonds, Major Indices, commodities & Central Banks activity.
- Collect Information and construct charts regarding FX trading activities, news which is related to Local FX, Gold & Global Financial Markets.
- Communicate with FX & Prestige Clients to support their investment decision.
- Conduct seminar & forums to provide investment knowledge to the clients.
- Actively search for Myanmar, US & ASEAN macroeconomics information IT.GDP, import/ export activities and Government policies to support bank's market analysis.
- Liaise with Treasury division to contribute in pricing FX rates as well as investment activities.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent personality, self-motivated and proactive
- Well organized, team-work oriented and work well with under pressure are required
- Prior Experience in Technical & Fundamental Analysis would be an advantage.
- Good Systematic thinking with proper knowledge in global economic analysis and forecasting
- High mathematical, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to use market research platform such as Bloomberg & Thomson Reuters.
Career Level - Experienced
Year(s) of Exp - 3 years and above