• Crab fattening and Fish breeding Techniques, Understanding of Fish and Crab Health
Care, Spawning Fish, Demo Plot Maintenance, Pressure Washing, Relocation of.
• Collected biological data used for natural resource management.
• Conducted habitat ecological monitoring to target restoration projects.
• Sampled and tagged adult Fish and Crab at less than 0.1% mortality rate.
• Conducted habitat surveys on the Kalatan River and tributaries (spawning habitat
availability, laying out reference point survey sites.
• Operated and maintained a rotary screw trap including the handling, enumerating, and
marking of juvenile salmonids.
• This is Dummy Description data, Replace with job description relevant to your current
Qualification and Experiences:
• Bachelors of Science in Wildlife and Fisheries Resources.
• Must have very good computer literate with Microsoft Office and Internet.
• Good analytical and negotiating skills, and problem-solving skill
• Ability to monitor the effective implementation.
• At least 5 years proven experience.