· Organize the repair of any damage to vehicles.
· Organize and schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance daily and monthly.
· Arrange to repair the office vehicle at Work Shop. (Including before trip and after trip)
· Conduct the daily vehicle maintenance made by drivers.
· Repair the office vehicle if can repair at office.
· Purchase the car spare parts or car accessories if required.
· Calculate the daily Fuel usage by Kilo.
· Monitor and evaluate preventative maintenance schedules and procedures to maximize asset availability and cost effectiveness.
· Arrange the daily office car route as requested by SL employees.
· Assign duty the drivers for daily office car usage and also trips.
· Register and license all office vehicles under Road Transport Administration Department.
· Organize motor insurance case with iKBZ insurance.
· Coordinate and solve the problem for office vehicle accident case.
· Monitor driver behavior and ensure a high level performance under Sea Lion’s rules and regulations.
· Assist in any emergency response as required.
· Report to Sr. Admin Executive on all matters which are of concern.
· Provide monthly fuel usage report to the Sr. Admin Executive.
· Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the Sr. Admin Executive.
· Must have at least (1) year experience in related field
· Good Communication and Management Skills
· Can drive
· Matriculation passed or any graduate, Prefer Male, Age under 40
· Minimum (3) years in driving experience.
· Valid driver license, Clean driving record
· Good knowledge of roads
· Basic communication skills in English
· Basic mechanical skills
· Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
· Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
· Willingness to travel