- Maintain departmental compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage Driver & staff to be effective operation.
- Manages accident reports & record-keeping.
- Schedule, route, maintain, and track transport vehicles.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Resolve disputes.
- Looks for ways to reduce costs and increase profits, in addition to finding means for getting better fuel efficiency.
- Analyze the effectiveness of operations.
· Any Graduate
· Age Between 28 to 40 yrs
· At least 3 years’ experience in management level operation
· Knowledgeable in computer applications.
· Strong knowledge in Vehicle Management & Maintenance
· Good at problem-solving as well as possess outstanding interpersonal skills.
· have exceptional analytical abilities and organizational skills.