- Practice and complete training as per FORD standard on Stars as well as doing role play in the showroom.
- Understand and survey competitor's information, mistry check competitors showroom, products, prices, SWAT points.
- Record daily customers control sheet of every Government related tenders, projects, as well as telephone enquiry, email and social media enquiry.
- Follow ford standard process, take properly care of the customers need complete customers record form.
- Follow up all of the customers according to fleet sales process and internal controls forms.
- Take care or chasing up successful tender order units as well as other individual vehicles, and keep regularly updated on status, progress, and prior preparation for necessary documentations.
- Direct report to Fleet sales manager and keep updated on any detail of documentation or any challenge or difficulty.
Experiences at least 2 years in same position & negotiation and follow up skills.
Presentation and reporting skills.
Government Tender Experience and bidding process.
A good command of English.