Fleet Sales Manager
- Set up weekly inquiry, order and sales target.
- Coach and monitor Fleet Sales Team members to run daily individual performance, and guide them in required improvement area.
- Incorporate with Sales Admin, Logistic, Finance Team members and marketing team and involve any showroom or roadshow activities and reinforce team members to achieve relevant sales targets that is set individually.
- Prepare & submit reports directly to GM and attend fleet related meetings both internal and external parties.
- Attend weekly meeting and update pre and post follow up actions of Fleet customers.
- Review & follow up for inquiry conversations to confirmed order and delivery to focus weekly and monthly target.
- Monthly Fleet database updated and review with GM for further action.
- Attached with fleet members seeing customer and problem solving in case of required his/her support as a team leader.
- Training and development plans for those who are required to improve their performance as well as to coach for their sales & generating revenue mindset.
- Encourage team members to hunt the competitor's customers and approach in professional way.
- Submit all required reports to GM and MD (if required).
- Conduct Knowledge, product and sales training to the team members whenever necessary.
- Clarify the comments on write-up sheet and review on plans vs actual for the day-inquiry, Order and delivery.
- Quantity of inquiry generated and qualify the inquiry into Hot/Warm/Cold and follow up status of inquiry and follow up progress of individual sales officer's sales target achievement (MTD) and hot inquires generated.
- Maintain a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers and step into answer customer questions and issues when requirements.
- Any Graduated. MBA or related diploma holder is preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge about Fleet sales management especially in Automotive fields.
- At least 3 or 4 years in Management positions.
- Act as a 'subject matter expert' in your area of expertise, sharing that knowledge with your team and colleagues.
- Ensure you continue to develop your knowledge and expertise through your own 'personal career development' and utilizing training development offered by the company.
- Act as an advocate for the company, promoting it internally and externally. This include creating and managing any social media to 'share, like and comment' on the company's published content.
- Able to under take pressure and active.
- Hunger to earn new business.
- Able to do massive volumes sales.