Functional Consultant (SAP/ERP/Banking)
• Interface with clients and gain understanding of their business requirements/processes through regular meetings and discussions.
• Preform system configuration, implementation and data migration
• Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes
• Ability to analyze and translate business requirements into system solutions
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation providing for products ,functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on customers
• Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership
• Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
• Manage or participate in SAP Business All-In-One implementations
• Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
• Master Degree, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Good knowledge, skill and experience in (SAP Configuration/Banking or Accounting Processes, Domain and Practices.)
• 2 Year Experience in one full lifecycle ERP/ SAP B1/HANA implementation experience
• Mind-set and ability to provide excellent customer services
• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets.
• Willing to travel other cities or overseas when needed or given assignments
• Proficiency in written and spoken English (Preferred)