PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To build and sustain the “Mobile Money” distribution network
- Responsible for executing the “Mobile Money” distribution roadmap in respective region
- Responsible to build, appoint, manage and train the “Distribution Channel – Aggregator” in region and make ensure that all relevant infrastructure within appointed “Aggregator” is well prepared
- Identify and execute key partnerships around “FMCG Distribution Houses” for developing and signing up the “Cashless Solutions”
- To review and monitor the sales staff of “Aggregator” on the target versus achievement.
- Drive overall “Mobile Money Availability” and “New Customers Acquisition” for each project and track Market Activities in mobile money.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Graduate
- Minimum 5 years in Mobile Money, FMCG, Beverages, Telco or Retail Banking etc
- Retail Sales & Distribution management Experience
- Front line team management
- Distribution/ Dealer management experience
- Good Communications in both English and Myanmar