- Manage the day to day treasury functions including; trading with set FX limits, both spot and forward, with variety of external counter parties both corporate and retail in MMK FOREX Pairs including some accounting activities & Back office operational supports.
- Able to manage FX positions and actively buy/ sell by following the price actions.
- Follow up FX markets rate in real time basis and liaise with branch officers to support FX Clients.
- Provide Up to date information and brief about monetary markets including local and global market conditions also liaise with analyst to advise customer who need assistance.
- Liaise with other internal divisions to assist the customers who have been using Treasury services.
- Follow up FX Customers/ Interbanks via Hotline (Phone Call) for promoting FX Deals to balance the Treasury FX Positions.
- Ad hoc tasks from Head of FOREX Management & Sales.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent personality, self-motivated and proactive
- Well organized, team-work oriented and work well with under pressure are required
- Prior Experience in FOREX Dealing would be an advantage.
- Good Systematic thinking with strong knowledge in FX trading and operation.
- High mathematical, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Familiar with core banking system.
Career Level - Entry level Candidate with keen interest in FX markets are also welcome.
Year(s) of Exp - Preferably 1 year experience in FX market