- Inspection responsibilities of cargo, including checking documents, custom inspection, damages etc.;
- Direct the customers to the appropriate yard locations for cargo release and discharge;
- Offer every possible assistance to the truck drivers and agents, thereby facilitating effective gate operations;
- Coordinate with the yard planner to nominate the required cargo to be released;
- Inspect Documents are in order for any direct cargo delivery;
- Make sure cargo is secure and is safe to leave port area;
- Attend to customer queries, respond to requests and troubleshoot customer complaints;
- Attempt appropriate resolution for issues related to delivery/receipt delays of cargo;
- Gate Support Services: detecting damage, damage reports, assigning containers, make sure general cargo is secure and is safe to leave port area;
- Updates relevant information in operating system
- Performs Gate In / Gate Out transactions, issues Pick-up / Drop off tickets & EIR
- Stop all outbound drivers and have the driver sign off
- Provides complete and accurate reports where required
- Age: 25-35 year.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in port container yard, warehouse or other relevant information.
- Knowledge of documents inbound-outbound, computer skills of word, excel, PowerPoint and e-mail.