· 5years experience in the industry of ready-mix concrete with a track record of progressive responsibility and successful operations management is preferred.
· English 4 skills
3) Leadership and Management Skills
· Leadership ;Must be able to provide strong leadership and guidance to employees, both direct and indirect reports, to motivate and maintain interpersonal relationships.
· Interpersonal Skills: Must be an excellent motivator and team builder. Must be able to form strong social relationships and effectively communicate with both internal and external audiences.
· Financial Knowledge: Must possess knowledge of and experience in managing financial performance to established targets, meeting or exceeding performance goals.
· Operational Knowledge: Must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of rock and sand mining, ready-mix concrete, and/or asphalt operations and equipment, as well as MSHA regulations, engineering principles and procedures, and quality control systems and processes.
· Take an active role prioritizing safety for yourself and others to ensure for zero accidents
· Manage Employee Relations.
· Provide strong leadership, training, team building, and supervision to all operational employees within the area in order to support the operational function of the business.
· Provide guidance on all recruitment, training, development, and retention strategies for employees.
· Maintain Compliance.
· Ensure to be compliance with safety and operations policies and procedures.
· Work closely with Company resources to ensure that all present and future permits.
· Ensure that materials are in accordance with specifications and quality standards.
2) Develop Strategy
· Establish short and long-term business planning strategies and actions to achieve them.
· Develop an annual operating budget.
· Work with sales and operations teams to drive revenue and market share.
· Manage Process Improvement.
· Direct process improvement goals and objectives in order to ensure that productivity and efficiency goals are met.
· Ensure Economic Profit.
· Manage the annual budget process.
· Ensure to meet or exceed budget goals and objectives, improve return on their assets, and site to ensure that all capital projects are completed according to cost projections.
· Coach and Guide Others. Provide strong leadership skills by motivating and mentoring all employees.
· Set performance standards for employees and monitor performance.