Provide general management and logistics management support to operation managers, by completing a multitude of tasks,
including, but not limited to the following:
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the ordering, logistics, sales, and/or distribution
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Control the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of companies.
- Oversee warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation.
- Prepare reports for upper management; negotiate shipping and supplier costs, and work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Must have management level experience in logistics for cosmetic and liquors in a retail business.
- Excellent abilities in space planning, detailing material knowledge.
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by management.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in
- Must be able to speak Chinese.
- Can travel.
- Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks.
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics and/or general
- Analytical skills, good leadership, time management skills.
- Positive attitude and
sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow
- Can speak business level Chinese Language
- Must have the driving license