- Manage all aspects of the project and ensuring all technical, safety, quality and financial targets are met.
- Develop project plan and overseeing the development of project plan in relation to scope, budget, schedule, and risk management.
- Monitor progress and drive project vendors to achieve target milestones
- Identify, analyze, and adress project risk
- Build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Interact with vendors, regional team, community team and estate team to tackle various project bottlenecks
- Define fallback plans to align customer expectations
- Minimum 4 years work experience in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years Grid connecting experience with managerial role
- Strong knowledge in project management and leading a team
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong results orientation, resilience, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- A good understanding of Grid Connection Application processes
- Good Team building and conflict resolution attribues are necessary
- Process orientation and analytical and deductive reasoning skills