Age (25-30) years
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Maintaining and repairing technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices .
• Installing well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
• Install computer peripherals for users.