Responsible in customer engagements for network, service delivery strategy and transformation to contract fulfillment. Ensure that transformation projects are fulfilled and delivered in time, with a high quality and within budget. Deliver value to the customer by analyzing and proposing improvements on managed service (MS) processes, operations, and customer network.
- Provide technology strategy support for network, decide on priorities, focus areas and targets, define capability roadmap
- build an automation & Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformation plan for prioritized areas
Align planning and operations team on approved strategy execution transformation:
- A passion for working with automation and AI. Own the capability transformation dedication as per agreed roadmap. build opportunity for Ericsson innovation and other services through transformation gain sharing.
- support in driving solutions to set capacities and ensure overall customer happiness and that value is delivered according to the business expectations. Quality improvement drive for end-to-end network performance and optimization activities to be performed on the live network, broadcast and infrastructure based on the service contracts for RF domain
- Candidate should have excellent exposure on 2G/3G/4G Technology and should have extensive Optimization exposure.
- Should have good knowledge on Huawei and Ericsson Radio Optimization. Hands-on experience of drive Test KITs like AZQ, TEMS, SMARTCARE etc.
- Knowledge of Radio Network Performance analysis & Management