- Plan, execute and manage the bank digital channels for the corporate client services including internet banking, H2H Integration and API Integration.
- Promote and adopt digital channels among corporate clients and abroad to ensure a substantial increase in penetration, conversion and usage rate of digital channels.
- Execute business strategy and revenue goals via the introduction of digital-channel cross-selling and upselling deals and campaigns.
- Review and assess the efficiency and effectiveness of current applications and then develop methods for enhancing or exploiting these systems.
- Collaborate to test new software programs and frameworks with analysts, architects, and system owners.
- Ensure that any new system integration into business systems complies with functional, system enforcement and interface specifications requirements.
- Liaise with external partners and internal stakeholders to resolve program logic problems and the interoperability of new technologies with existing systems.
- Manage and provide direction for the operation team in support of business operations.
- Work diligently to enhance or improve business processes through integration, or to minimize the effect of integration on these processes if necessary.
- Develop and communicate training and documentation for end users and team members.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree holder preferably in IT/Finance education background
- 8 years+ experience in business/technology/project management role in Banking/Fintech industry
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/ financial skills
- Hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Experience in understanding business requirement and defining financial product specifications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instantly connect with people and manage ongoing relationships for positive outcomes
- Strong understanding of and communication in English are required for this role
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment