· Responsible to manage overall credit sessions
· Prepare weekly, monthly credit reports, credit exposures and loans etc
· Lead in enhancement and reviewing of credit policies, procedures, guidelines & standards
· Cooperate with Product Development Team and Head of risk management in order to develop new products and take responsibilities pertaining to Board Risk Committee
· Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented
· Monitor the strict adherence to credit related regulations (exclusion list, single borrower limits, large exposures etc.)
· Provide requirements and design inputs, particularly with regard to credit risk recognition, measurement and its reporting for implementation of key credit risk related projects.
· Direct report to Managing Director
· Any degree holder
· At least 3-5 years of banking or microfinance experience
· Solid knowledge of Credit Risk Management principles and Credit analysis and policies.
· Good communication and leadership skills
· Well understanding of the practices for the management of credit risk and regulatory requirements
· Exposure to credit risk modeling is desirable