1. Head of Facilities & Services
1. 1. Project Manager is Responsible for the planning, construction and maintenance of School Facilities and Properties. Co-ordinate between SIS Myanmar Project and SIS Group HO teams on all matters of Design, Construction and Project Execution.
2. 2. Developing and monitoring budgets and long-range facilities plans based on company growth and future facilities’ needs.
3. 3. Oversees the functioning of all building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, and waste management, act as internal safety auditor.
· PURPOSE OF JOB
- Collaborate with Head Teacher for the purpose/s of planning, organizing and directing the maintenance, repair and alteration of buildings and grounds;
· - Developing facilities and new construction;
· - Ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently and within regulatory guidelines and projected deadlines;
· - Preparing and managing the annual budgets for the maintenance, grounds and custodial departments;
· - Ensuring optimal utilization of personnel and other resources.
I. GENERAL SERVICES
· Develops long and short range maintenance plans/programs (e.g. emergency response plans, energy management plans, annual budget, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that resources are effectively utilized.
· Directs projects (e.g. site repairs/construction, preventive maintenance, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring completion within established time frames, project design and budget.
· Inspects new construction, repair work, projects, equipment, work orders, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently; specifications for major capital improvements are within local/state/federal regulations; and approving inspection reports and payment requests.
· Monitors fund balances of assigned programs and related financial activity for the purpose of ensuring that expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed
· Make cost analysis for new projects & conduct pilot project
· Ensures building operations comply with all local zoning laws and regulations.
Perform and control audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Obtain, analyze and evaluate documentation, previous reports, and data
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results
Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
· Evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees
· Develops a policy that requires workers to report situations that present a risk and which they can't properly deal with on their own
· Coordinate training programs for employees to continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organization.
· Investigating Workplace Incidents
· Preparing Reports indicates day-to-day workplace inspection results and workers' response to safety incidents to detect weaknesses in the safety management program.
Coordinate with the Head Teacher & School Administrator for monthly report
· Coordinate between the SIS-Myanmar team and the SIS Group of Schools
· Coordinate with building contractors
· Reporting action plan and completion to the Head Teacher & Executive Management Team.
· Proposing new ideas and plan for facilities management
· · Oversees contractors involved in facility projects and delivery of services.
· HEAD TEACHER/HEAD OF FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
· ALL ACADEMIC & NON ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS
· SIS Group & SLG Edu Group – SIS Myanmar Team
Preferably Master degree in Engineering
5 years at the same field
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel, Adobe
HSE, Facility Management Desirable