Head of Internal Audit
- Design the yearly audit plan and ensure its proper implementation.
- Organize a yearly risk assessment exercise.
- Manage the team of internal auditors.
- Conduct internal audit missions in line with the audit plan; this will be substantial when the internal audit team is still small and gradually decrease as the number of branches increases and the internal audit team gets bigger.
- Conduct the internal audit for the departments with sensitive information (for example HR and Finance).
- Regular follow-up and quarterly reporting on outstanding findings and the status of the implementation of the recommendations.
- Conduct special audit missions as required by the Managing Director or the Audit Committee.
- Organize and participate in restitution meetings with the audits and management to discuss the findings and the responses.
- Prepare quarterly audit reporting and presentation for the Audit Committee.
- Organize and attend the quarterly Audit Committee meetings and ensure they are properly minute.
- CPA or audit certificate.
- 7 year experience in minimum in internal and/or external auditing.
- Able and willing to travel around Myanmar.
- Rigorous, methodological, critical, analytical and accurate.
- Independent, inquisitive and perseverance.
- Able to stand his/her ground and get timely responses from the audited entities while at the same time.
- Able to write a structured report on audit findings with clear and constructive recommendations.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ensuring a smooth collaboration and communication.
- Fluency in Burmese, good oral and written knowledge of English.
Apply to email@example.com.