Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the provision of recruitment services to external customers of Uniteam Global Business Services.
- Establishes develops and leads the Recruitment agency in accordance with management expectations and local regulations.
- Networking to identify new business opportunities. Locates and proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers as well as exploring opportunities.
- Researches and analyses the current talent markets in Myanmar.
- Identifies opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, announcements and well-established contacts in the respective market.
- Keeps up to date with current legislation and suggests changes to the management when needed.
- Builds relationships with prospective customers through telephone, face to face meetings and formal pitches.
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Communicates with potential customers to understand their needs and provides advice about recruitment requirements,
- Builds an applicant pool by researching and contacting candidates.
- Attracts prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Conducts interviews in a professional manner.
- University degree and/or Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Management
Must have 2~3 years minimum of experience in Recruitment Agency
Must be good at job search networking
- The position will be working with KPIs and revenue targets
- Excellent command of the English Language (oral and written)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent understanding of local employment legislation and labour law
To apply please visit our Job Portal at https://www.uniteamservices.com/careers
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality