- Reports to the CEO
- Oversees and the manages the risk management department.
- Be a part of the senior management team to evaluate and monitor the Company’s business activities, developing appropriate credit risk management mechanisms for each business segment, making appropriate recommendations for risk exposure in various areas.
- Implement the overall Credit Risk Management Framework for the Company and oversee its effective application
- To establish and lead the Risk Department to provide checks and balances to risk exposure in the Company.
- Ensure business heads and all Risk Control Owners understand and accept their risk management responsibilities.
- Maintain an open and cooperative relationship in dealings with regulators.
- Assess periodically the risk profile of the Company and maintain alignment with risk appetite by rebalancing of risks or controls that may be required in response to internal and external factors.
- Initiate, at least annually and with guidance from specialists, a stress test and scenario programme, review the results and assess their implications.
- Any Graduate ,MBA is prefer .
- About 10 years of credit experience in the Microfinance or Banking industry with very good
- Good knowledge of loan products and its credit operation processes.
- Must possess good general management capabilities.
- A self-starter who is energetic, achievement oriented and an excellent team player.
Apply to email@example.com