- Oversees and the manages the risk management department.
- A member of the FFMCL Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Implement the overall Credit Risk Management Framework for the Company and oversee its effective application. Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of credit risk management processes.
- Ensure that material risk exposures and related issues are reported to the responsible governance committees and Business-level committees as appropriate.
- Assign risk authorities to suitable named individuals in line with their skills and judgment.
- Maintain and effectively communicate risk control parameters across the Bank, including policies, control standards, risk exposure limits and other control levers in order to maintain the Bank’s risk profile in line with Governance, Risk Management and Control Standards.
- Obtain assurance regarding the effectiveness of controls and compliance with applicable laws & regulations.
- Any Graduate
- MBA is prefer
- More prefer other relevant educations background will be added as an advantage.
- About 6 years of credit experience in the Microfinance or Banking industry with very good understanding of the operations, including counter transactions such as cash/vault, payments, clearing operations, reconciliation etc.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org