· Ensures correct sales standards within the business.
· Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Develop and manage overall business plans and budgets for the operations
· Take the business forward providing vision, inspiration, and professionalism of the highest standard.
· Achieve the maximization of profits and return on investment over the long term by the prudent and efficient use of resources.
· Ensure all departments achieve profit targets, maintain margins and control expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans.
· Develop and manage national sales and service network that maximizes market share, minimizes costs and provides a great customer experience.
· Uses coaching techniques to develop employees and actively applies succession planning thinking.
· Ensures that Sales Consultants deliver each vehicle to customers in a positive and memorable way.
· Establishes sales and other related objectives for all Sales Consultants.
· Creates a dealer image that capitalizes on vehicle brand, dealer strengths, and appeals to consumer wants and needs.
· Monitors the flow of work in the Sales Department and intervenes as needed to ensure goals are accomplished.
· Plan the new-car inventory to be carried by color, model, and equipment, based on a variety of customer and market analyses.
· Develop and manage marketing campaigns including prospecting, internet use, and all forms of advertising and promotional activities to ensure their success and cost-effectiveness.
· Explore and research customer opinions and their satisfaction with the services provided by the businesses Ascertain and benchmark performance levels and identify requirements for improvement.
· Inspire the local staff to develop new ways to pro-actively market the vehicles. Provide an environment where all new suggestions and ideas are fully explored and exploited so that the dealership will prosper in the most cost-effective manner possible.
· Ensure that any electronic information such as CRM, e-mail links and website data is accurate and kept up to date
· Overall car industry knowledge of relevant market
· Maintain market intelligence on competitors and other automotive brands in the market
· Develop and manage overall sales plans and budgets for the operations
· Review pricing policies and discount rates, including but not limited to, fleet discounts, accessory pricing and for all types of customer,
· Maintain day-to-day control of departmental and other costs in order to minimize company expenses without adversely affecting customer service levels or company standards.
· Maximize gross profit per vehicle sold
· Establish and maintain employee levels in conjunction with the HR Manager
· Establish training needs for all staff, plan the programs and maintain records of training.
· Ensure that ‘in-dealership training’ takes place using skilled staff members to provide the highest standards of training in a cost-effective manner.
· Work closely with and motivate all staff within the dealership in order that they work to the highest degree of commitment and attention to customer needs.
· Build relationships with all management and staff in order to provide them with the support, coaching, and encouragement needed to improve all aspects of their job performance.
· Regularly within Myanmar, as the dealership network develops
· Regional/global travel – rarely but as required to OEM workshops/conferences
· Certification, training in automotive retail sales/management would be beneficial
· At least 7 years in automotive dealership sales/management
· A minimum of 4 years of sales team management experience
· A track record in managing a profitable P&L Technical Capacity.
· Excellent English language skills
· Demonstrate a track record on training/developing staff
· Able to travel at short notice
· Planning and Organizing
· Mentoring, Coaching & Performance Management
Apply Now!!! firstname.lastname@example.org