· Any graduated
· 5 years of working experiences in related field.
· Leadership & Communication Skill
· Able to maintain confidential
· Able to work under pressure
· Willing to travel
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibility and Technical Contributions
· Plan Sale Budget, purchasing budget and Operation cost Budget for monthly and yearly.
· Setting revenue targets for members of the sales team and Target Dealers.
· Setting Sales strategies and Sales policy.
· Motivating the Sales team to achieve the best results possible.
· Negotiate and contract sales volume, payment terms, sale policy with dealers due to Dealer’s performance.
· Analyze product development, dealer performance and competitors.
· Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
· Working on dealer management plans and supplier management plans with the regional sales managers and the purchasing team.
· Build good customer relationship.
· Identifying key areas for improvement in the sale process.
· Lead the Product launch events, seminars and conferences.
· Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reporting on Sales performance against budget and achievement.