• Mobilize village authoities, villagers and other village stake holders on
Maternal and child health promotion, safe water, sanitation and community
based communicable diseases control activities.
• Mobilize, establish and facilitate village management committees or WASH
committee for Maternal and child health promotion, communicable diseases
prevention and water and sanitation promotion activities in villages.
• Promote, distribute and monitor the use and maintenance of water sources
and sanitation facilities in villages.
• Organize health education sessions in targeted villages according to Health
Education modules and methodology designed by IRC through mobile clinic
and village outreach sessions.
• Participate in assessment, M&E of activities and trainings organized by IRC.
• Participate in designing of locally adapted BCC strategies for Maternal and
Child health, communicable diseases prevention and hygiene and sanitation
promotion in targeted villages.
What you should have?
• Secondary school or bachelor’s degree with 1-year experience in working/ assisting clinics or mobile teams
• Favorable to person with experience on medical response to disaster area, surveillance, and control of
communicable diseases in disaster area
• Able to work under high risk condition and able to undergo quarantine as required
• Able to work with wearing PPE as needed
• Ability to travel by motorcycle/ car/ Boat and work long continuous days in remote IDP camps/ targeted
• Skilled in community mobilization, facilitation, and health education
• Fluent in reading and writing in Myanmar Language, favorable to person who can speak local language