1. To maintain safety of the personnel of the Myanmar Branch of Bashneft International B.V.
2. To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3. Receive from the direct supervisor information associated with the duties performed about the required and actual state of affairs with the Company HSE.
4. Demand from the direct supervisor to arrange HSE instructions, ensure necessary working conditions, provide personal protective equipment, working tools, etc.
5. Analyze the causes of HSE accidents and inconsistencies; plan, implement and evaluate the efficiency of actions to eliminate such causes; place, for the consideration by the direct supervisor, proposals to improve HSE management system.
6. Timely perform written, verbal, or received by the Branch electronic document management system, or by e-mail, orders, instructions and assignments of the direct supervisor, as well as senior supervisors of the structural unit.
7. Comply and ensure compliance of subordinate employees with the rules and norms of labor protection, production sanitation and fire safety, internal labor regulations, job description, other local regulations applicable in the Company.
8. In case of dangerous actions or events detection in the field of HSE, immediately inform the direct supervisor; in case of danger to life and health suspend the work.
9. When performing joint work with contractors and detecting violations of HSE requirements by them, inform the Employees, their supervisors and the direct supervisor of the detected violations; ensure inclusion in contracts with contractors of HSE requirements (if applicable).
10. Have available and maintain in operable state (according to the requirements of the relevant regulatory documentation) necessary resources to ensure health, safety and environment safety (if applicable);
11. Ensure the integrity of confidential information constituting the Branch trade secret.
12. Use consider information for the company’s performance and ensure the integrity thereof.
Comply with record management procedures established in the Branch.
1.Strong skills in HSE field, at least 3 years and above experience;
2.Relevant degree/certificate in HSE field;
3 Experience on drilling operations is required;
4.Knowledges in MS Office ;
5.Proficiency in English and Burmese languages