Duties and Responsibilities
- He /She is responsible for supervising housekeeping operation of the pegu Club.
- He/She is fully responsible to Maintain all Public areas, Toilets, Winsor lounge, drawing room, Prince of wales, Summer set court and front & Back of the house areas to always keeps clean & tidy according to the standard of the club.
- He/She is always assigned to maintain and monitor all toilets are being set with full toiletry accessories such as Towel Tray, hand soap, Lotion, Tissue, candle, Flower Vase, fragrant spray, Dish bin, Hands towel bin, and so on...
- Makes sure all public areas are well clean and maintain in good condition in public visibility. Monitor and record for usage of Chemicals, Lenin, Garbage bag, Tissue, Soap and all HK supplies. Make sure all HK supplies are maintained according to per stocked and request before it’s has been run out.
- Make sure all HK cleaning equipment’s are well functioning and good conditions for operation.
- Maintain, monitor and record for all breakage, Damaged, Misused of club’s properties.
- Make sure all HK equipment’s are in well-arranged and stored in proper place and proper sequence.
- Giving proper assignments to all HK staffs and follow up jobs are done on time with standard quality of club.
- Make sure He/She is well maintained weekly & Monthly HK inventory record and report to Club Operation Manager.
- Make sure He /She is highly maintain & monitor hygiene of the HK covered area each & every time.
- Make sure He/She is fully aware and train the staffs to knowledge of potentials chemicals hazards in every areas of daily operations.
- Must have Any Graduate and five years working experience including two years supervisory experience in related field.
- Good in personality and communications skills
- Must be active, initiative and reliable person
- Conduct regular inspections of all areas for security, cleanliness and maintenance purpose. Note down observations from those areas regarding cleaning
- Good Command of English