Designing jobs in terms of duties and responsibilities, reporting lines and supervisory role.
· Co-ordinate and assist to respective department for the new recruitment staff.
· Orient employees regarding the respective job scope and Company’s vision & mission and to instruct & train new employees.
· Participates to advise on staff welfare and health and safety issues,
· Check to calculate and arrange for process of attendance, payroll, allowance & other related matters.
· Assist to organize employee orientation program and training program.
· Coordinating and assisting to other Departments for Human Resources Development,
· Co-ordinate and assist to other Departments for Company's Business.
· Provide daily report to Management Team.
· Schedule weekly plan and discuss with Management Team.
· Prepare monthly HR reports to Management Team.
· Daily Administration process (Eg, Buying stationary , arranging office requirements)
· Minimum of University Graduate/ equivalent level (HR & Admin diploma will be preferable).
· Age above 25 years
· Minimum 3 years experiences in HR & Admin field.
· Well experienced and knowledge skill in the field of HR & Admin Management.
· Must have willing to learn & study related field.
· Good understanding Labour law
· Effective written and oral communication skills in both English and Myanmar.
· Able to use Computer well with Microsoft Office Application and email.