a) Initiate and Manage all spectrum of HR and Admin activities related to Company
b) Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs
c) Design, direct and manage a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development
d) Lead the process to recruit and hire a superior workforce by providing innovative sourcing strategies
e) Implement HR strategies and directions to support business needs.
f) Address operational gaps in the business and develop strategies and action plans to address the gaps.
g) Determine and recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
h) Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them
i) Coordinate all Human Resources training programs. Provides necessary Training programs.
j) Establish an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment
k) Assist Departments’ managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants
l) Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
m) Monitor the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees
n) Review, guide and approve management recommendations for employment and termination
o) Lead company compliance with all existing Governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Myanmar’s With Leaves and Holidays Act, the Department of Labor, worker compensation
p) Protect the interests of employees and the company in accordance with Company Human Resources policies and Governmental laws and regulations.
q) Manage to minimize risks and accidents in Factory
r) Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications’ establishing personal networks
s) Travel occasionally throughout Myanmar as Business requirement.
t) Perform other duties as assigned and required
• Any graduate or bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Management and Administration. MBA degree holders are more preferable.
• Male, Age should be between 35 and 45 years old.
• At least 7 years of progressive experience in HR Operations & Performance Management Role and Production or Factory experience would be an advantage.
• Fluency of communication in English and Myanmar is mandatory
• Strong understanding of Myanmar Labor law and policy on foreign investment & provisions for foreign investors living in.
• Strong external and internal customer focus.
• Problem solving and analytical thinking abilities.
• Well versed with financial planning and discipline
• Demonstrated decision making capability and ability to work without supervision.
• HR, Admin & Business management acumen.