HR & Admin Officer, Male (1) Post
Location – Thilawa Special Economic Zone (Zone A)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)